Last updated: March 8, 2020
We take privacy very seriously and have built Folderfay so that keeping the lights on does not depend on collecting and selling information about you to third parties.
We will not spam, sell, or abuse your transaction information or email. We do not trade, sell, or otherwise transfer information with outside parties, unless required to do so by law. Your information will not be shared or used for promotional or marketing purposes with any party, trusted or otherwise.
This policy was written to the best of our ability at the current stage of product development. It is subject to change at any time and we will notify you about major changes via e-mail.
● Folderfay: Folderfay is a product by Wonderdot BV
● GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation Act.
● Data Controller: Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
● Data Processor: Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
● Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Our principles for processing personal data are:
● Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
● Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
● Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
Wonderdot BV collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
● IP address
● To provide you with services
● To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
● To provide customer support
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
● To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Wonderdot BV legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
● Wonderdot BV needs to perform a contract with you
● You have given Wonderdot BV permission to do so
● Processing your personal data is in Wonderdot BV legitimate interests
● Wonderdot BV needs to comply with the law
Wonderdot BV will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Wonderdot BV will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
Depending on the type of your subscription, log data (containing names and email addresses) is kept for one month, one year of five years. All personal data is removed by canceling your subscription and closing your Folderfay account.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
● The right of rectification
● The right to object
● The right of restriction
● The right to data portability
● The right to withdraw consent